Friday, February 23

All you need is Yarn


You know when you are having a miserable week, and you can't quite put your finger on what it is you need to make you feel better, or what the heck that craving is for? I was having a week like that until today. Marc walked on down to the mailbox today and brought me the best pick me up I could have asked for! My Secret Pal totally rocks! Her package could not have come on a better day. What better to fix a craving than sock yarn? Enough for 3 pairs!,Cherry Tree Hill in Indian Summer Colourway, some C*eye*ber fibre and some Canadian Colours Regia, some perfect little dpn's, the cutest keychain Hello Kitty mini scissors (a girl can never have enough scissors) oh wait! that's not all, Some really cool stitch markers (Boye) that you can leave open, or snap closed in a great little case, a tape measure set, row counters, and the best little washcloth I have ever seen. I think It's from Mason Dixon Knitting if I'm not mistaken. I LOVE IT!!! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Deirdre....you made my whole week.

4 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Yarn always cheers me up. I haven't tried C*eye*ber fiber yet but I love Cherry Tree Hill and I love Regia for socks for my 6 year old since it wears well and I can wash and dry them in the machine. What a great thing to cheer up your week.

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

What a nice surprise! That is some beautiful yarn!

Ruinwen
:)

Anonymous said...

What a very nice package. Hope you rfeeling better from your surgery. IT looks rather painful. The stopping breathing doesn't sound too good. What kind of surgery did you have?

Jodi said...

What an awesome SP! I've been coveting some Cherry Tree Hill and pretty much all the Canadian Colours for quite some time.