Wednesday, March 22

CRAZY BUSY!!

I have had alot on my plate this week, so this will be a quickie post. I cast on the Adamas Shawl courtesy of my secret pal, and I'm chugging along quite nicely. Only 8 repeats and the border to go. I'll be sure to post a pic soon. And I've been working on a really great something all week as well...more about that later...:-). Of course I have cast on another pair of socks, as well as some soon to be felted slippers. Thank God spring break is over or I'd never get anything done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh! I can't wait to see it. I've been thinking about knitting it myself. It must be an easy knit or you've had tons of time on your hand to be this far along. I'm glad it is turning out good for you.

Stickchicky said...

AHHHHH! My Giftee has found me!!!!! Very Quick of you Necia! Yes The shawl is going to be for me. Can't wait until it's done! Im 4 repeats away from finishing, but at about 300 sts per row it's moving slowly.