Thursday, March 24

Wow that looks bright!


This one is awful bright! Posted by Hello
Well fortunately for me the colour really isn't that bright! The camera played some tricks on me. However it does show the slow progress I've made on little clapotis here. I must admit I haven't done much knitting this week. Been feeling kinda poopy, I keep telling Marc that I better not be pregnant again! He was supposed to get fixed 2 months ago, but he keeps chickening out. We're pretty careful, but that's how I've been feeling. Nautious, sleepy ick ick ick!! I guess we'll see next week! Anyhoo...I plan on knitting tonight since my tummy problems have seem to have subsided for now. Oh yeah... The SFH( Sweater from you know where) is DONE!!! only the arms to seam! YAHOOO!!! On to bigger and better things. Happy Easter weekend everyone. Play safe.

No comments: