Saturday, March 15

4 Kids,a luxury hotel and chaos

OK so I haven't had time to post since I've been back in town. I had to go to work as soon as we got home, but the trip was somewhat successful. We went in hopes of having our consultation with my son's eye surgeon, and having a date set for his surgery, but she felt we should try a couple more things before resorting to surgery. I just hope we can deal with that before he starts school. I was a little disappointed that she didn't book the surgery right away, seeing as how we have to travel 4 hours every time we go see her. But I guess the doctor knows best right? At least I hope she does. Oh and if you were wondering whether or not it's a good idea to take 4 kids to Toronto for a quickie one night trip? Ummm....let's just say there will be babysitters involved next time. Stress times four. What were we thinking?

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

You're braver then I am. My two drive me crazy on the hour and a half trip to Costco once a month to stock up the freezer. :)

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

I'm sorry your trip was so hectic and then they didn't book the surgery on top of it all. I will keep your son in my thoughts. I hope you can take some time to relax and regroup.

Thank you for the note of encouragement you left on my blog. It means more to me then you know. :)