Thursday, January 10

If Cleanliness is next to Godliness, then where is my frickin' camera?

I've been finishing FO's like a madwoman the last couple of days. The CPH is done but for a zipper and my Koolhaas hat was cast off last night as well. Henry is 4 rows away from being done. But...I can't find the frickin' camera! it's been missing since New Years Day. That will teach me to organize my stuff...now I can't find anything. So in an attempt to distract you from the lack of FO photos, I'll show you some pretty pictures of Celtic icon blocking. It's already been given to the recipient, and she loved it, but I don't have a modeled shot yet...



I was really happy with the way the whole thing turned out. I even got the zipper in the first try! Thank heavens cause I was on a deadline. The sweater was delivered on Christmas eve at 9:00 pm.

This week I am attempting to clean my knitting slate a little so I can enjoy knitting again. WIP's just seem to make me feel pressured. Maybe if I cast on a little less and finished a little more I wouldn't feel this way.
Up for completion are:
*Henry (no problem)
*EZ's Norwegian mittens
*pair of socks (one is 98% done)
* felted bag that has been languishing a really long time in the basket (like a year and a half)
* a wisp scarf started in October that was going to be a Christmas gift, but never got there

If I can finish all of these things before January ends I'll feel like I have accomplished something

Here's a little pic of the carnage at Christmas . My Dad was having a blast checking out all the toys, and installing batteries.

If all goes well I'll find my camera and have a bunch of FO's to show you all.

1 comment:

Lovs2Knit said...

Hope you find your camera soon so we can see the FO shots. :)