Friday, February 25

I'm such a dum dum lol

Hate to admit it, but someone s computer literate as me should know a little more about HTML and blogging. I really want to add a column on my blog for the blogs I like to read, as well as be able to have the Buttons show up properly, but I can't seem to figure it out. HELP!! If anyone out there in this big wide world can steer me the right direction I would be most appreciative. As for knitting, tonight is finish up WIP's night for me. I just got 4 balls of Pink "Sock It To Me" from www.elann.com (Lookie lookie I posted an inline link properly! YAY) Have to say I love them. Well off to settle in for the night. HAPPY WEEKEND everyone!

3 comments:

Sue said...

There is a yahoo group about knit blogs - http://groups.yahoo.com/knitblogs.
They have helped me with my blog. I actually go into my template and manually enter the blog addresses. I'm totally html challenged so I don't know if I can be of any help.

I like your blog and your projects.

Kathy said...

Go to bloglines.com and use them to set up your sidebar. (See my blog for an example of what it looks like.) You just save all the blogs you like in Bloglines, then you generate the html code for your sidebar. It's easy!

Heide said...

I see that you got your links working... I'm no html guru, but I do futz around quite a bit with the code in my blog. Let me know if you need a hand with anything, I can at least *try* to help!