Sunday, June 15

I've been super lazy this week. The start of my week saw me working 40 hours in 3 days and that about wiped me out. I'm on a mini holiday as of yesterday though. It may be looking up in the relax and enjoy life department. I had a wonderful time at the relay for life, and managed to raise $300 for cancer research!. The night of the relay it stormed like the heavens were mad. But we walked in the torrential downpour anyways. Walking in the rain without caring how wet you are is quite liberating (until the lightning drives you into a tent with 12 other women).
There are prizes that have been sitting on my computer desk just waiting for me to send out. Ruinwen, and Patricia...they will be on their way to you this week. Thank you ladies. I really appreciate your generosity.
You are each getting one of the handspun skeins of laceweight:

Patricia, you will also receive the Yarn Harlot's Knitting Rules! book as well as the Silvia sock yarn
Ruinwen, the Socks that Rock yarn and the Squoosh Roving(you do now own a spinning wheel right??) If not I can find you something equally as pretty to knit.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1 comment:

Lovs2Knit said...

Enjoy your downtime. I've worked some of those super long days and it's all you can do to keep awake. I love walking in the rain as long as it's not cold. :~)