Wednesday, June 13

Can you feel the heat yet?

Ok, so I noticed the new Knitty before they even sent out the e-mail and I am absolutely casting this on tonight Love. It. Plus it's a little reward for myself since I've lost 8 pounds since my "get fit" plan. I love the shaping at the neck. Now I just need to figure out what I am going to make it out of. I have a cotton nylon blend that will definitely work, but it's off white, and I'm not too sure 8 pounds is enough to pull of white just yet. I also have some sage green in the stash( elann sonata) but I'm not sure about getting gauge with it. I did some stash swimming today, so I'm sure I'll come up with something. Speaking of swimming..it's frickin' hot in these parts, and I think the kids and I are going for a swim really soon.
Note to self: Purchase air conditioning.Fast.

No comments: