Monday, April 23

Takin' Care of Business

I joined the Knitter's Coffee Swap for the first time, and I need to post some answers to questions, so I don't get a box full of chic peas and pepto Red Heart..so here goes


1.Whole Bean Or Ground? I would have to say ground...I wish I had a grinder to grind my own..but I just let Tim Horton's do it for me. More time for knitting that way.

2 Fully Loaded or Decaf? Definitely fully loaded for this gal. All I have to say is 4 kids under 11 and a full time job.....

3.Regular or flavoured? Hmm this one is tougher, cause I love both. My favorite flavored is by far any vanilla variety, I once was gifted a vanilla caramel flavor that was to die for. But for everyday use..I'd say a good strong blend is my mainstay.

4. How do you drink your coffee? This one is easy...Extra Large Triple Triple ( that's for all of you Canadian folks)I don't drink alot of alcohol, or eat a lot of junk, but I do not skimp on my coffee. It's my one treat of the day that I don't compromise on, even if I'm dieting. I find the best cream I can, and a spoon or two of cane sugar, and that's about it. I do lighten up on the sugar when I drink flavored coffees though, cause I find it masks the flavor a little.

5.Favorite Coffee Ever? No favorites here, as long as it contains caffeine I'm in.

6. Are you fussy about your coffee, or will any old bean do? See above..although I would have to amend that to say I don't do well with highly acidic coffees...my body yells at me when I drink them.

7.Favorite Treats to have with your coffee? My favorite coffee treat ..cinnamon crunchy rolls...you know the kind with pastry rolled into little mini crunchy brown sugary, cinnamony heaven. Those are the ones. A good cookie is also a close second.

8.Anything else about your coffee preferences? I think I've about covered it.

9.Yarn/fibre you love? Anything natural, ie wool, cotton, alpaca, silk, llama.

10. Yarn Fibre you hate? I really don't hate any yarn, but I use very little acrylic/synthetic. On the rare occasion I do, it's usually a baby project(with the yarn chosen by someone else)

11.What's on your needles. HA HA! That's a good one, got an hour? There are at least 15-20 of them, but the ones I am working on the most are Icarus II , My stole from Victorian Lace(which I plan to talk about later), and about 4 or 5 pairs of socks. The rest have been sitting and languishing in the pile.

12. Favorite colours? Lately it's been greens(any green but fluorescent) and natural charcoals, greys, creams. I do also have a love affair lately with reds of all kinds.

13. Any Allergies? Only Codeine, and bee stings.

14. Anything you really love, really dislike, or just want to get off your chest?. Ummm... I can't think of anything specific, but if it pops into my brain I'll be sure to let you know!

I'm putting together another post for tonight about what I've been up to, but I've been on the computer for about an hour already, so I'll post more later.

Happy monday!

No comments: