Tuesday, May 16

Bad Blogger!

I know I've been a really bad blogger lately, but I have to tell ya, writing a book sure sucks up alot of computer time! By the time I've finished proofing and typing a few pages, I have no desire to sit in front of the computer for a couple more hours. I got back from Ottawa on Sunday, and I'm pooped! I did however have an incredible time with my family. I caught up with ALL of my cousins on my dad's side. Turns out I have been missing alot. My cousin Dan from Philly is leaving on tour with his band tommorow. They are travelling through Europe. How cool is that? Who knew I had a rockstar in the family?
Do you ever have a moment in life where you realize you have totally missed so many things in life? I had that moment at my uncle Keith's wedding. Turns out my baby cousins Jaqueline and Rachel aren't so baby anymore. Rachel is pushing 6 feet tall (and 20). Jaqueline is also in the 5 9" (22 or 23 not too sure)neighbourhood and they are both stunning beautiful girls. I missed most of their lives...how does that happen? I promise to never let that happen again. Afterall, family really is everything right?
So here's a big thank you to Uncle Keith for bringing us all back together. Have fun in Ireland Donna and Keith...you both truly deserve the best honeymoon in the world!

No comments: